8/8/11

i was there : dom

"Rude As Jude" - Dom

Show: Dom

Location: Subterranean

Date: 8.6.11

Favorite Song: I finally got to hear "Living in America" live, but I think "Rude As Jude" was my favorite. Some of their newer songs sounded pretty good as well.

Memorable Moment: Three members of the band crowd surfing during "Living in America." What's even more impressive is that the bass player was still playing along while floating across the crowd. It was a cool thing to see in such a small venue.

Biggest Letdown: The show was plagued with technical problems & the band didn't seem too happy about it. Oh, & no shout outs this time :(

This Show: was bro central. It was unreal & came as a complete shock to me. I have never been to a concert with so many pretty boys in neon tank tops fist pumping the night away. The crowd had pretty much the opposite effect that Grace Potter did. I absolutely love Dom though.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment