3/12/13

a lesson in patience

Patience may not be my strongest virtue, but I do fare pretty well when it comes to patience while shopping. It's my zen time. Honestly, I think patience is the secret to finding the best items, especially while thrifting.
I blame the warm weather tease over the weekend, but I cannot wait for the Randolph Street Market to open up. I went a couple of times last Summer + had the time of my life digging through the different "shops." Last year was a little brutal though because I really couldn't afford to buy anything. Plus, it always falls just a few days before payday. This year, however, I'm planning on making the Randolph Street Market my top stop for those little finishing details for my apartment. You get a whole lot more character than anything you might find at West Elm or CB2.

Here's a few spaces that seem to have the whole vintage/eclectic look down perfectly:
If home good aren't you're thing, there's also some pretty great jewelry, clothes + vinyls on sale too. And after you're finished you can swing by Little Goat for a Smoked Pork + Toffee Crunch milk shake! Yes, please.

Randolph Street Market
May 25-26 | June 29-30 | July 27-28 | August 24-25 | September 28-29

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment