3/21/13

gui boratto || no turning back

Hearing Gui Boratto's "No Turning Back" for the first time in 2010 was quite honestly a spiritual experience for me. I've been obsessed with the song + his music ever since, yet I still have not seen him perform live. That isn't to say that I haven't tried though. There's been a series of cancelled shows + other mishaps have prevented that from happening, but not he is back in Chicago + performing this weekend.

...but it's at the new + improved (?) Castle. I've been to Vision once before, so I have a feeling the scene there isn't all that different + my heart sank a bit when I first heard this news. I just feel so conflicted. Do I go + see someone I've been dying to see for years perform at some place awkward? Or do I hope that one day the stars will align + I'll get to finally see Gui at the most perfect venue?

I'm having a really hard time with this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment