3/7/13

this is the longest kiss goodnight

Frightened Rabbit - "Fast Blood"

Word of advice: If you've never seen Frightened Rabbit before, you better get yourself to their show at The Riviera on March 23rd. I, unfortunately, don't plan to attend, but I'm 100% serious when I say they're one of the best live shows I've seen (twice). Even if you think their music is only okay, you will become a believer after seeing them in person. Partially because they sound awesome live + partially because they're about the coolest guys you could ever be in the presence of. They're also hilarious + have funny Scottish accents. Their new album, Pedestrian Verse, has been pretty solid so far too. "Fast Blood" is just an old favorite.

Damnit. Now I do want to go to their show.

No comments:

Post a Comment