11/26/13

finding inspiration

I had a friend email me over for weekend for tips on buying new things for her place. I was of course flattered that she likes what I've done my own place, but the key is to always be on the lookout for inspiration.
This weekend I was inspired by Loretta the dog + her owner ramblin_woman. I wish I knew more about Loretta's owner, but so far I've gathered that she's a trapper, owns chickens, + has a phenomenal home.
Once I spent some time stalking her Instagram feed I was sufficiently inspired to make some updates to my own home (more on that tomorrow).
She very much makes this space her own. And those wings above? One of her chickens passed away + she had the wings preserved. So cool.

Does your bedside look like this when you're sick? I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment