11/1/13

i was there || lee²

Show: Lee Foss + Lee Curtiss

Location: Spy Bar

Date: 10.19.13

Favorite Song: Not sure what my favorite song was, but my body was moving so that's about all that really matters.

Memorable Moment: While Spy Bar is far from my favorite venue I hadn't been in a while + honestly it's nice to mix things up once in a while. I got to take a friend there for the first time that night too. New experiences are good.

Biggest Letdown: I wish I had done a better job really listening to the music. I enjoyed myself but one of those night where it was all a bit of a blur. I'm not familiar enough with either of their sounds so the night would have been a good learning experience.

This Show: was weird in many ways. I blame is on Spy Bar always feeling like some strange alternate universe. Also maybe the liquor + nearly naked dancer gyrating in my face. I ran into a lot of random people from my past + even had a nice Minnesota girl hit on me. I think. Not a typical night for me but definitely an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment