7/24/12

all flowers, in time, bend towards the sun

 
It's not along the most scenic route in Chicago, but once you get there, The Garfield Park Conservatory proves to be quite the diamond in the rough. 

My parents were in town this past weekend & we decided to kill some time on Saturday with a trip to the conservatory. I've always liked nature & plant life to a certain extent, but gardening has never been a true hobby of mine. I was a little skeptical when The Garfield Conservatory idea came to surface, but can 100% say that I was pleasantly surprised.

They had quite an array of different plants & flowers & the whole space was just set-up really well. I personally loved the catci room the best, but the patterns, colors, etc were all very inspiring. A definite must-see for any green thumbs in the city!








No comments:

Post a Comment