7/30/12

la la love pt. i

Can you feel it? Lollapalooza week is upon us. One of the most glorious weeks in the 312. The next few days are critical for eating your vitamins, catching up on zzz's, perfecting your ensembles, & doing plenty of research in order to ensure that your Lollapalooza schedule is top notch.

I spent my weekend working on the last point. So far, I've got an aggressive list of 35 bands/artists I would like to see over the course of the weekend. Some scheduling will be tight, but I'm hoping to get pretty close to hitting all 35. 

This years schedule is a great combination of both the old & the new. Some of the acts that I've seen before like SBTRKT, Miike Snow, Passion Pit, & M83 have me very eager to once again see them perform live, but it's the new one's that really drive my excitement levels up.

Here's a look at my top 3 never-before-seen artists that I'm most looking forward to each day:

Friday
Metric - 4pm @ Bud Light
Madeon - 4:30pm @ Perry's

Saturday
Chairlift - 3:30pm @ Google Play
Alabama Shakes - 4:15pm @ Bud Light
Santigold - 8:45pm @ Perry's
*Also, Frank Ocean - 8:45pm @ Google Play*

Sunday
Sigur Rós - 4pm @ Red Bull Soundstage
Florence & the Machine - 6:15pm @ Bud Light
Justice - 8:30pm @ Bud Light

Please share the musical wealth -- who are you most looking forward to? Any good after parties?

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment