10/18/12

do-over

I'm having designer's remorse. Victoria Smith (aka sfgirlbybay) had to move homes under some unfortunate circumstances, but her new home inspiration has me picking my jaw up off the ground. It's so very Scandinavian with blacks + whites + browns + makes me wish I could start from scratch again with my 4 month old home.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I once read somewhere that when designing your home, you should look to your closet for inspiration. Whatever colors, textiles, etc you wear are also probably the same colors + textiles you'd like in your home. I should have taken that advice because I am all blacks, whites + neutrals.

I guess I'm not so far off though + I still have plenty of opportunities to change this all around. I've got a lot of missing pieces to fill in, but now I feel like I have the direction I need to pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment