10/30/12

problem areas

I'm starting to get really hung up on this corner of my living room ever since I rearranged a few things. Ultimately, I've decided that my long dark console is way too awkward for this spot + that I really don't have a home for it anymore. I also have that eyesore of a utility box that needs camoflaging.

I'm still planning to get my tulip table some time in the new year + I have my beautiful ghost chairs + sheepskins to accompany it. Now I'm thinking I want some kind of tall dark bookshelf to stand in front of the utility box + maybe some shelves or art to the right. Oh, + of course a cowhide rug. I also have some plans to shake up that bookshelf of mine.

So many plans, so little funds.

If anyone is interested in the Ikea console above let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment