10/15/12

i was there : lindstrøm


Show: Lindstrøm

Location: Smart Bar

Date: 10.13.12

Favorite Song: I'll be completely candid - I love Lindstrøm's music, but rarely am I able to name the specific songs. Not a big deal for this show though, because everything flowed together so well as one continuous sound.

Memorable Moment: Every once in a while I attend a show + think to myself, "wow, this is pretty cool that I'm seeing this performer live in this particular venue. I'm going to look back one day + really appreciate this experience." Lindstrøm at Smart Bar was one of those shows for me.

Biggest Letdown: I really need to work on not being lame any more. Confession time: it's gotten really hard for me to stay out late on Friday's.

This Show: was another top notch night at Smart Bar. My 2013 resolution is to come to this place much more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment