12/3/13

deals

I'm not much of a Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopper but I've had a few items on my wishlist from West Elm as well as some West Elm Design Dollars that needed to be used up within the month. When West Elm launched their Spend More, Save More sale which got me an additional 20% off. I got the three items above (side table x 2) for under $250.

I intend to put the white tripod table in front of my bookshelf as a small dining table. I realistically won't use it much, but that area is so bare. I might just use it like a bar cart with fancy glasses + bottles. I want to get a cowhide rug for underneath the table as well.

I don't have a ton of space left in my bedroom after getting my dressers, but I absolutely hate not having bedside tables. These martini side tables should be small enough to fit + they're super easy to move around if it gets too crowded. They're so versatile too that I really could move them anywhere.

The Mongolian fur pillow was a total last minute addition that I don't need per se, but boy is it pretty. And soft.

Overall, not the most exciting holiday deal seeking experience but I'm pretty happy with my loot. I didn't even get stabbed or trampled in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment