11/24/10

giving thanks on tuesday

Tuesday
1. Beast
There are few things I love more than going home & apparently Lion's Choice is one of them. I made my mom take me straight from the airport to indulge in my favorite roast beef sandwich. Although the food is great, I think I just like the place because it reminds me of home & there is comfort in that. Whenever my siblings & I come home, it's not a matter of if we are going to go to Lion's Choice, but home many times we'll go. It never let's me down & I miss it when I'm away.
2. Surprises
One of my Dad's friends gave him 2 front row, mid-rink tickets to Saturday's Blues game & somehow he thought for sure that I would have no interest in going with him & sitting in the best seats of all time. He is just so clueless sometimes! I'm really excited. This will be my first ever Blue's game & I'd say that these amazing tickets will make up for the 23 years of hockey games that I missed out on. I'm looking forward to spending father/daughter time with my dad as well because I know he'll buy me as much beer & junk food as I want. Best Dad ever!  :)
3. Happiness
Last night, happiness to me was a warm kitty & a good book. Although I'm more of a dog lover, I'm a total animal lover as a whole. Kitty can be quite sassy at times, but I know she loves me & is happy to accept my scratches. She stole my attention away from the fabulous The Picture of Dorian Gray" a few times, but I forgave her & scratched her some more anyways. Kind of lame for my first night back home, but it was exactly what I was hoping for!

1 comment:

  1. This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows.
    panini grill commercial

    ReplyDelete