11/10/10

got milk?

For those of you who aren't aware, I'm a total milk-aholic. I can't get enough of the stuff. And while I don't have the biggest sweet tooth out there, there really isn't anything quite as comforting as good ol' milk & cookies.

The ladies of Love & Lavender put together this adorable wedding shoot based around the theme of milk & cookies. Take a look at some of these sweet & refreshing shots...
If your mouth isn't watering enough already, click here to see more photos!

(via Style Me Pretty)

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention what Milk you prefer? I was raised on Skim, which tastes like water to people rasied on 2%. I live by myself and still buy it a gallon at a time. (and for the Holidays my Mom usually buys the glass bottled Oberweis Chocolate Milk: the total treat for the Leche Locos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate milk & only chocolate milk.

    No, not really. That's only in my dream world! :) I'm definitely a skim girl.

    ReplyDelete