4/21/11

circus freaks


"Carny" - Pleasurekraft

A few weeks back I posted Pete Tong's 15 Minutes of Fame with Pleasurekraft & while I typically don't like repeating myself on this blog, I had to bring back "Carny" for one more listen. Not only was this track been officially released on April 11th, but Pleasurekraft shared some good news with me via Twitter:
Hmm...sounds like they'll be stopping in for Lollapalooza & possibly North Coast Music Festival as well. Very exciting news! I caught the end of their Ultra set as I was walking through security & thought they sounded great. I've been kicking myself ever since for not getting to Ultra earlier, but it looks like I'll have a chance (or two!) to redeem myself. 

Here's another track I love:

"La La Land" - Green Velvet (Pleasurekraft 'Sideshow' Remix)

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment