4/14/11

i was there : cut copy


Show: Cut Copy

Where: The Riviera

Date: 4.8.11

Favorite Song: Just when I thought they weren't going to play it they come back out & do "Out There On The Ice"

Memorable Moment: Watching the crowd go crazy during the older songs. Hopefully they took the hint...

Biggest Letdown: This is my 3rd time seeing Cut Copy. I've absolutely loved them the other two times, but seeing them this time made me realize how much I'm just not really into the new album. Also, totally failed & missed the entire Holy Ghost set. Twice

This Show: reminded me that you can't win them all, but I will never ever regret my decision to go to a concert over anything else

I went to Smart Bar after the concert with the intention of seeing the Holy Ghost DJ set, but I waited & waited & then started to get sleepy & hungry. That's a pretty lethal combination for me, so I went home to pass out


1 comment:

  1. Great point about "hopefully they took the hint" and the overall disappointing effort that Zonoscope is. I think I only missed one song from the Holy Ghost! set - I had to hustle after @HolyGhostNYC tweeted that they were hitting the stage at 8 sharp.

    Speaking of HG, I have you to thank for sharing the Smart Bar after party news on this blog. My friend and I went there and it was a total blast. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete