4/11/11

i was there : ultra music festival - day two

Show: Ultra Music Festival - Day Two

Where: Bicentennial Park (Miami, FL)

Date: 3.25.1

Favorite Song: It's a tie -- I loved Avicii's remix of "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele. Afrojack's mix of "Hide & Seek" was quite beautiful as well

Memorable Moment: So much goodness this day. Afrojack absolutely killed it in the Carl Cox tent. Skrillex was so adorable & gave the most heartfelt thank you to his fans at the end of his set. I finally got to fully enjoy Avicii & I loved every minute of his set

Biggest Letdown: Leaving early (more to come on that)

This Show: Made me realize I shouldn't try to squeeze too much into festival weekends. The line-up was amazing. It was not necessary for us to leave & go to Swedish House Mafia & that was probably my fault

No comments:

Post a Comment