4/14/11

i was there : steve angello

Show: Steve Angello's "Size Matters" tour with AN21 & Max Vangeli 

Location: The Mid

Date: 4.9.11

Favorite Song: There were a lot. Namely: "Perfect Stranger" by Magnetic Man, "Silvia" by Miike Snow, "Kids" by MGMT & "Bromance" by Avicii

Memorable Moment: I absolutely love The Mid, but they took it to a new level with this show. So much confetti, streamers & compressed air to cool down the crowd. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before ...oh, & I met some pretty cool people with stellar taste in music this night

Biggest Letdown: Getting an entire drink spilled on my head. I'm also getting a little burnt out with how grabby everyone feels they can get on the dance floor. We get it, you're on drugs. Just leave me out of it, please

This Show: maybe, just maybe, made up for the Masquerade Motel letdown

No comments:

Post a Comment