4/15/11

i'm coming home

The intro to "I'm Coming Home" featuring Skylar Grey's beautiful voice was one of the top songs during Ultra weekend. I've been wanting to sneak it onto this blog & today is the perfect opportunity since I am, in fact, coming home.* I've got a quick weekend away in St. Louis & I'm really looking forward to it. It's nice to have a weekend away with no plans, especially when it involves your family & old friends.
I think I might go crazy if I was still living in St. Louis, but it is my home & there is so much that I do love about it. I'm tempted to get one of these adorable chalkboard state maps from Shop Dirtsa as seen on Design Crush just as a memento of home & the place I feel the most grounded.

Happy Weekend!

*Unfortunately, the Dirty South remix that I love has disappeared from my favorite music sites. If you can track it down, definitely check it out. It's much better than the original Diddy version

No comments:

Post a Comment