4/7/11

if i could go back i'd change it all


"Say My Name" - Holy Ghost (U Tern remix)

My life finally feels back to normal after Ultra & this week has surprisingly flown by. That means the weekend is just around the corner! My agenda for the weekend is back to back concert nights with Holy Ghost & Cut Copy on Friday at The Riviera & most liekly Steve Angello at The Mid on Saturday. I love me some weekends made of music!

Holy Ghost is probably the lesser known of the acts, but they have some great songs. Make sure you get to The Riviera early to check them out as well. If you like what you hear from Holy Ghost, they're also doing a late-night DJ set at Smart Bar following their performance at The Riviera. Tickets are only $7 with a Cut Copy ticket. You can expect to see yours truly there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment