4/11/11

i was there : ultra music festival - day one


Show: Ultra Music Festival - Day One

Where: Bicentennial Park (Miami, FL)

Date: 3.24.11

Favorite Song: "Lost In The World" by Kanye West featuring Bon Iver (remixed by Tiësto)

Memorable Moment: Hearing my happy song & being put in my place during Tiësto. For some reason I don't want to like Tiësto, but that guy is one of the best DJs in the world for a reason. He put on an amazing show & was a great headliner

Biggest Letdown: CSS was only so-so. Duran Duran was exactly like 19080's Duran Duran. For some reason, I expected more for Ultra. Avicii's tent was way too crowded so we ditched out early & saw Tinie Tempah & Pendulum instead. Probably a good move since Avicii was playing several other sets

This Show: was better than I could have ever imagined. I loved the set-up. I loved the crowd. I loved the energy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment