4/11/11

i was (kinda) there : maps & atlases

So my friend who I hadn't seen in a while won tickets to the Maps & Altases show & invited me along. I originally had no intentions to go out that night, but as you might know by now, I have a hard time turning down concerts. We headed to the show & got nice & cosy in one of the front booths & spent the evening catching up with the concert in the background. I'll admit, I'm not too familiar with the band & I definitely was not actively listening to the show. Still a good evening regardless.

Location: Lincoln Hall

Date: 4.11.11

Favorite Song: ....

Memorable Moment: Sometimes concerts can just give you an excuse to catch up with old friends

Biggest Letdown: Myself, for not sucking it up & sticking around for the whole show

This Show: was pretty unmemorable

No comments:

Post a Comment