4/14/11

i was there : ultra music festival - day three

Show: Ultra Music Festival - Day Three

Where: Bicentennial Park (Miami, FL)

Date: 3.27.11

Favorite Song: I loved hearing "La La Land" by Pleasurekraft as I walked through the gates to start the day, but "You Used To Hold Me" by Calvin Harris (remixed by Laidback Luke) was my favorite

Memorable Moment: My girlfriend, Alice, was back to her normal crowd-surfing self. Laidback Luke played my favorite set of the day, hands down. Rounding out the night & festival at the A State Of Trance 500 was nuts!

Biggest Letdown: Having to walk out those gates for the last time. It was a sad, sad moment. Bicentennial Park was absolutely heavenly that weekend

This Show: was one of the best musical experiences of my life. The line-up was unreal. It was impossible to see all of the acts the acts that I wanted to, but I did get to cross some big names off of my list. The whole weekend just reminded me that I am most happy when I'm surrounded by music

No comments:

Post a Comment