1/5/11

embrace

The weather outside & the photos from earlier don't leave me very optimistic about this cool spell that will be lasting the next few months. After the new year is right about when I start to want to hibernate & stay all warm & cozy in my apartment for the upcoming months. 

I might be able to embrace this treacherous weather if I was someplace like Whitepod in the Swiss Alps...
I was just talking with a friend whose family lived in Switzerland. She told me that skiing on the Alps was like like nothing you'd ever find in the United States. And she told me that the lodges are typically at the top of the mountain, so when you're skiing down, there are all of these drunk & fearless Swiss skiers flying past you & invading your personal space. I think I'll stick to the spas, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment