1/7/11

my life is average

Okay, new favorite website -- My Life Is Average.

Today, at work in an emergency room, I had to help a boy who had dislocated 3 fingers and his wrist. When I asked him how he had done it, he looked around the room suspiciously to make sure no one was listening and whispered, "It's guitar-hero related, lets leave it at that." Made my day. MLIA

Today, I was very bored and so I opened up an old Where's Waldo book. Three dollars fell out. Excited I went and told my mom who laughed and told me when I was little, I spent weeks pressing all my money so I could have crisp bills to put in a breefcase in order to reenact scenes from James Bond movies. I spent the rest of the day looking through my favorite childhood books and came up with 23 dollars total. Way to go little me. MLIA

Today, I read an MLIA about a person who called the Nestle Crunch hotline and got options of English, Spanish, or Pig Latin. I decided to call the Nestle Crunch hotline myself and found that they have "fun options" which include hearing a knock-knock joke, listening to bubble wrap, or getting helpful information about cooties. Guess who's my new favorite candy company? MLIA.

Today, I was walking with my little brother down the street and we saw an open manhole cover. Being a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, he leaned over and yelled, "TURTLE POWER!". I was worried that he would be crushed when nothing happened, but then I heard, "COWABUNGA DUDE!". He got so excited, he peed his pants. Thank you, mystery manhole guy, you made my day.


...and with that, I'll leave you with a "happy weekend!"
I am certain that this site can keep you entertained until we meet again on Monday.

♥Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment