1/27/11

evolution + some exciting news

So this little pride & joy of mine is a little over a year old now. I've said this before, but it's amazing how important this blog has become. I've met some amazing people through this blog & I've definitely gotten a good indication of likes & dislikes. As a result, I'm going to try to let this baby evolve based of what my readers seem to want. 
It brings the biggest smile to my face to see that you all seem to enjoy my Music Monday posts. Monday definitely brings in the most traffic & these are my favorites posts to write. My intake of new music is insane. I'm almost never without headphones & it's getting to the point where I have the hardest time narrowing it down to just a few posts each Monday. As a result, I plan to break up the week a little with Thursday Dance Party posts in hopes that I can at least get your foot tapping a little bit :)

First post will be up shortly...

...Also, for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I've got some pretty exciting news to share -- I am officially booked for Ultra Music Festival 2011!


Ultra Music Festival in Miami has some of the greatest electronica DJs & musicians of all time & I'm ecstatic to say the least. I guess I might as well rub in the fact that not only will I be at Ultra for three full days, but I'll also be enjoying part of a 10 hour set from Swedish House Mafia, making my second appearance at a HARD event, & hopefully pool-partying it up with my dance music hero -- Pete Tong. There are a million pool parties & after parties occurring that weekend, so I'm still waiting out my options a little. I just know the weekend will be insane.
I know I'll probably be annoying & talking about this non-stop, but with a line-up like this (here's a link since you probably can't see a lot of the names above), who wouldn't be? Oh, & just to note, that's just phase one of the line-up. More to come!

(via)

2 comments:

  1. This is great news.
    I'm selfishly happy for myself that I'll be reading more music-centric posts and I'm happyfor you that you'll be getting to Miami in March.

    Have you set up mobile blogging yet? (I think Ultra could be the ultimate live blogging experiment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoy them.

    I think mobile blogging is a good idea, but I'd probably only be able to do it during down-times. I don't want to be on my phone the whole time. I'll definitely post some highlights after the weekend though.

    ReplyDelete