1/28/11

self love

I'm (unwillingly) getting to that phase in my life where I have to be a little bit more mindful of what I do with my body & I'm also noticing that stress has become an unwelcomed guest in this little world of mine.
I thought I might take a stab at some "self love" posts to present on Fridays. I'm by no means a great role model for things of that nature, but I'm trying to improve & I'd like to be able to contribute something a little more beneficial & informative to my readers. Starting later today you can expect to see a new little series from me!

Well, that's all of the news for now. Is there something I've left out that you'd like to see more or less of? I'd be thrilled to get any feedback. Once again, thanks to all of my readers! I'm amazed that any of you exist &/or find me the slightest bit interesting :)

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment