1/27/11

where have you been all my life?

Either I've been living under a rock or The Polish Ambassador (aka Ample Mammal) is not nearly as huge as he should be. I just got his album, First Words, over the weekend & I am thoroughly impressed with all 23 tracks. I have literally been listening to the album on repeat without skipping through songs (HUGE!) all week. I'll definitely be checking out his other albums soon.

The Polish Ambassador is a self-proclaimed "beat machine from the future" & classifies his music as "electro, glitch-hop & booty." I classify it as "awesome."

Here are a few tracks I'm really loving, plus a new take on a very familiar song to all of us:
You might know this one...
For anyone in Chicago -- he'll be at Kinetic Playground on March 5 & I will most certainly be at that show. Tickets are only $5.00 in advance & $15.00 at the door. More dates are listed on his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment