1/21/11

happy birthday, sis!

Today is my big sister's birthday & I feel as though Jason Lee's photography suits this occasion perfectly!
 Jason Lee is a father of two girls & a self-taught photographer. He has a wonderful portfolio of fun & whimsical shots of his daughters at play. You can find more of his collection HERE. They put a big smile on my face.
Also, I have to throw in this awesome birthday card that my sister received from my parents. Typically, it's my mom's job to pick out birthday cards & she loves to go the sentimental route. This time, my dad got to make the pick. His card is super cute because we used to have lab growing up & then we inherited a cat & they hated each other. Such a perfect choice!

(this had to be a quick post, so sorry for the sideways photography!)

No comments:

Post a Comment