1/3/11

a look back at 2010

Happy New Year! I'm really quite excited for 2011. I have high expectations for this upcoming year & I really hope to grow a lot over the next 362 days. New years are fun, because they feel like a fresh start & you can do away with anything that you don't want in your life anymore.

That being said, 2010 was still filled with a lot of special moments for me. Here's one last look at the highlights...

Most Kick-Ass Concerts:
Crystal Castles (Congress Theater), LCD Soundsystem (Riviera Theater) & pretty much all of North Coast Music Festival. That was an amazing weekend & a great addition to Chicago's awesome festival scene.

Favorite Acquisitions:
Red Hunter boots, sequined booty shorts, this print, all of my beautiful books & a new sister!

Biggest Accomplishments:
Starting this blog & doing a pretty damn good job keeping up with it. Reaching new poses & inversions in hot yoga. Loving to dance, even if I'm not great at it. Somewhat comprehending Access -- seriously, that was quite a break through for me.

Best Views:
Napa & San Francisco. Those places make my heart smile. I guess Chicago can be pretty awesome too...

Yummiest Food:
Motoyaki at Bonsoiree & anything that Shannon cooked for me.

Most Frightening Moment:
Skiing in Aspen. Awful. Just awful.

Greatest Moment Of 2010:
Cardinals winning the World Series!!!! ...oh wait...
Then it would have to be that I've continued to become more & more happy with myself. I wish everyone the same!

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment