1/26/11

just because i can go camping doesn't mean i want to

Well, that's somewhat of a lie. As surprising as it may be, this urban girl actually likes the outdoors & is more than willing to "rough it" for a few days. In fact, that's something I keep telling myself I want to do more of -- camping, fishing, hiking & the like.

As eager as I am to be outdoorsy, I must say that I'm really loving this idea of "glamping" from Canopy & Stars. Canopy & Stars is a UK based company that offers luxury tents or other abodes at some of the loveliest locations around the UK. You get to enjoy a weekend under the stars, but you get a few more luxuries you might find at home. Plus, their campsites are adorable!
They even have a treehouse opening this June!

Note to self: Get over to the UK ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment