1/31/11

fire signs

I can profess my love for the water all day long, but when it comes down to it, I'm a fire sign at the core. Funny thing is that I actually am a little afraid of fire. The only connection I see between myself & fire is that I love to be warm -- that & that it inspires songs like this...
I actually heard Adele for for the first time almost exactly a year ago when I was in Aspen visiting my friend Shannon. I remember Shannon playing "Hometown Glory" (High Contrast remix) & being absolutely stunned by Adele's strong voice. I had to hear more, so that's what I went home & did. I didn't really hear much about her for several months & now she's blowing up like crazy. Rightfully so, I might add. That girl has some pipes on her & a whole lot of talent to boot.

Here are some more that I love:
Ps. Isn't this Saggitarius (my fire sign) charm necklace from Kimberly Baker adorable? Find one in your sign here.

No comments:

Post a Comment