1/25/11

justifiable

I'm definitely not what you would call a Purse Snob. Don't get me wrong, a pretty purse will most certainly stop me dead in my tracks, but I have a hard time devoting half of a paycheck to a pricey handbag.

Tiffany & Co. (who knew they made handbags?) but released a line of reversible totes that are making me feel the urge to splurge (wow, didn't mean to come up with such a cheesy line! Just sort of happened that way). Depending on the size, these range from $395-$595, which isn't that bad for a very practical tote. Plus, they're reversible with a metallic leather on one side & a buttery suede on the other so it's really like you're getting two bags for the price. The latest issue of Real Simple claims that the tote come in 7 color combinations, but I have only seen these four, plus black combo on the site. Which color is your favorite? I think I'm leaning towards the garnet.

Ps. Jennifer Aniston is a fan, so these must be cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment